-
June 20th, 2002, 03:52 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Look at this fat sack of shit editing my post, you have now proven you have no balls your nothign but stupid rejects fromt he spawn board, your pussies.
<font color="#99CCCC" size="1">[ June 20, 2002 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Centurion Blonde ]</font>
-
June 20th, 2002, 03:54 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Nobody can surpass our gayness. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#99CCCC" size="1">[ June 20, 2002 01:39 AM: Message edited by: LORD HIGH BEAR ]</font>
-
June 20th, 2002, 06:52 PM
#13
Inactive Member
LOL
Bran, I just knew you were going to say something. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Of course I don't mean anything by that.
But they started it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 20th, 2002, 09:05 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Well, being the premiere gay person on this board, I just HAD to say something.
*gay look*
-
June 20th, 2002, 09:40 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Centurion Blonde:
The more you edit my post, the more i prove how much of an idiot you are. First you criticise me and TLX for doign what you were trying to do, now you edit my post here cuase you KNOW i am right. it's ok then have your fun. At least we had the balls to do what we did and you never will, Your rejects and your wannabe's.
<font color="#99CCCC" size="1">[ June 20, 2002 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Centurion Blonde ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
ok blondie, who exactly is this posted towards?
cause if it is towards me, then you have your story wrong again. what me and fozzie bear did, and what you an tlx did were 2 different things.
as for you doing what we wanted to do.....who was banned first??? you or me??? I do believe it was me...
-
June 20th, 2002, 10:20 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Man, you said that you have been at the board longer than me and spyder. WRONG!
We were there way before you were.
I'll edit your damn posts as long as I want to. You are in my domain.
-
June 21st, 2002, 03:38 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
HEY!! I'm the gayest one around!!!
*gay look*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks